|Adobe Acrobat Reader
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download and install this free application to view files on this web-site.
Welcome to the Official Camillus Sportsmen's Club Website
|Range Monitor Application Process
Range Monitor Info
- Application and Approval Process (pdf) - Link To:
- Also Available at Club House
- RM Application Form (pdf) - Link To:
- Also Available at Club House
- Wednesday - July 8 - 7PM - Club House (Normal Membership Meeting)
- Bring Application or get one at Meeting
- Application Form pdf DownLoad - Link To:
- Personell will be available to answer questions
New Range Rules Signs:
- Note: There are very few Range Rules changes from present usage.
New Guest Policy:
- One (1) Shooting Guest allowed on Rifle, Hand Gun, and Hand Trap Ranges
- Member is Responsible for Guest Range conduct
- Member must Register in Club House before using Range.
New Camera System:
- 4 New Cameras and new Server Installed and Operational
- Club now has 11 Cameras viewing and recording Range and Facility activity
New - Personell Down Range - Warning Lights System:
- Operational on 50yd to 300yd Rifle Range
- Flashing Overhead Lights for Covered Bench Area
- Activated by On/Off Switches located on posts in front of shooting benches
- Can be turned On or Off from any location
- Must be activated before anyone can proceed downrange for any purpose
- There is to be no firearm handling at the benches when the warning system is active!
- Person that Activates the system must be the one to de-activate the system
|Club Clinics and Schools
2015 Club Clinics and Schools List
Club Ranges, Guests, and ID
Last Updated - 7/2/15 - Signage & RM App pdf's
- The outdoor center fire rifle ranges are open for use by club members and guests when there is a Club designated Rules Monitor (RM) person present on Club grounds. (RM) permission is required to use this Club range. The purpose of the (RM) is to insure that Club established range usage rules are being followed. Rounds fired from this range must be impact confined to Club property if this range is to remain open for Club use.
- The Club is trying to make the Rifle Range available Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays - 9AM to Sunset. Additional (RM's) are needed to cover these minimal time periods. Time on additional days may be available if a designated (RM) is present at the Club. Call the Club on off days (672-8331) to check on range availability.
- A Framework for establishing and approving Range/Rules Monitors has been agreed upon by the Club B.O.D. - Additional information will be posted soon on the application and approval process. (RM Application Form.pdf)
- Contact the Club via eMail if interested. (info@CamillusSportsmensClub.com)
- Guest Policy - On Any Club Range - One (1) shooting guest is allowed per member.
- Member Must Register .... in club house and pay guest fee before using any Range.
- Member Is Responsible .... for Guest knowing and following Club Usage Rules, NO EXCUSES!
Note - Failure to observe Club Rules may result in loss of membership privleges.
Black Powder Interest ?
2nd Saturday of Every Month
- Open to anyone interested in Black Powder - shooting, watching, learning.
- Shooting from 9AM to 10:30 AM - Very Informally
- Anyone can bring a muzzle loader and join in, any caliber, sights, etc.
- If you have any interest or suggestions please contact Mike Arnold [Hunter Ed Director] at (email@example.com).
To all Club Members
If any of you have any ideas or comments regarding the archery range and how it might be improved, please feel free to contact me. (firstname.lastname@example.org) I would like to get some idea on the amount of usage and sugestions for improvements.
Summer Club Schedules
*** Rifle *** Pistol *** Shotgun ***
Summer Leagues: April thru October
- NRA High Power Rifle - Mon & Fri Evenings, 5:30 to 7:30PM
- 100 and 200 Yd Center Fire Bench Rest Rifle for Score - Wed Mornings, 9AM to 2PM
- 50 yd Rimfire Bench Rest Rifle (IR50/50) - Wed Mornings, 11AM to 2PM
- 100 yd Factory Class Rifles for Score - Wed Mornings, 9AM to 2PM
- Hunter Silhouette Pistol and Rimfire Rifle - Thurs Evenings, 6PM to Sunset
- CNY Trap League - Tues Evenings (Traveling, 10 Home - 10 Away), 5:30 to Sunset
- Black Powder Fun - 2nd Sat of each Month, 9AM to Noon
Organized Trap and Skeet Practice
- Saturdays - 10AM to 3PM
- Mondays - 1PM to 7PM
Sporting Clays - Scheduled
- First and Last Saturdays of the Month
- 10AM to Noon Squadding
Law Enforcement Training
- Syracuse PD Fast Response Team - Thursdays, 9AM to Noon - Rifle Range
- Onondaga County Sheriffs Fast Response Team - 2nd Monday of each Month - 9AM to Noon - Rifle Range
CNY League - 2015
Link to CNY League Web Page - Scores, Standings, Schedule
Results - June 30, Camillus @ Skaneateles
- Match Winner - Camillus, 198 to 197
- Weather - Overcast
- # of CSC Shooters - (67), 7 Juniors
- Scores of 25 - (6) - Len Kallfelz(125), Jim Mahar, Charlie Faes, Dave Shipman, Bob Dankiw, Rich Prior
- Scores of 24 - (10) - Bob Weigand, Tom Anthony, Randy Loveless, Mike Dankiw, Al Reich, Don Flanagen, Tim Corrente, Don Corrente, Chris Pollichemi, Chris Gordon
- Link to Club ScoreBook Results - pdf file
- Camillus Schedule . pdf
Next Match - July 2, @ Camillus vs. Pompey
Tri-County League - 2015
Link to League Rules and Schedule
Weedsport Results - June 24
- Winning Club of Day - Otisco Lake and Salmon Creek Tie.
- Otisco Leads league by 19 Birds - Salmon Creek Second, followed by Weedsport, Bville and Jordan
- # of Shooters in League - 144
- # of Scores Posted - 111
- Scores of 25 - (10) - Tim Corrente, Keith Severson, Lee Smith(50), Alexcis Coningsby(JR), Chad Landon, Chris Landon, Jim Smiley(50), Patty Logan, Craig Westlake
- Tim Corrente leads league for high average.
- # Lewis Players - 47
Next Match @ Salmon Creek, July 1
|Lost and Found
LOST and FOUND
Click on Read More Link below for more details - Contact Club