|Adobe Acrobat Reader
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download and install this free application to view files on this web-site.
Welcome to the Official Camillus Sportsmen's Club Website
300yd Rifle Range Closed
By Order of Camillus Town Board
Last Updated - 9/16/14
- No Shooting of any Type is Allowed on this Club Range due to down range, off site, safety concerns.
- All Registered CMP, NRA and IR50/50 Rifle Events are Cancelled because the Required Range is not available for Use.
- Length of 300yd range closure remains unknown at this time. Club is trying at a minimum to get the range opened for supervised sight in days.
- Indoor, Pistol, and Shotgun Ranges are still available for use following established Club rules.
- Note that failure to observe club rules on these ranges will result in loss of membership and any use of a centerfire rifle on these ranges may result in prosecution for reckless endangerment.
- At this time there is No range available at the Club facility to to fire a centerfire rifle, muzzle loading rifle or shotgun slugs of any type.
- Devoe Road Club entrance usage has been limited to Club Members only by the Town. No Guests Allowed.
- Combination lock at Devoe Road Entrance may be opened using the first 4 digits of the combination listed for 2014 on the Members ID Card.
Black Powder Interest ?
2nd Saturday of Every Month
- Open to anyone interested in Black Powder - shooting, watching, learning.
- Shooting from 9AM to 10:30 AM - Very Informally
- Anyone can bring a muzzle loader and join in, any caliber, sights, etc.
- If you have any interest or suggestions please contact Mike Arnold [Hunter Ed Director] at (email@example.com).
To all Club Members
- From: Club Archery Director - Bob Wojtecki
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of you have any ideas or comments regarding the archery range and how it might be improved, please feel free to contact me. I would like to get some idea on the amount of usage and sugestions for improvements.
Honeywell Sportsmen's Days
Carpenters Brook Hatchery - September 27, 28
Route 321 in Elbridge, 11AM to 5PM
$5.00 per carload covers everything!
Fishing, Archery, Claybird Shooting, Displays, Food and Drink plus much more
Link to Media Advisory.pdf
The Club will have a display in the Sponsers Tent.
Contact Bob Dankiw (487-7892) if you can contribute some booth time. (Free Tickets)
Summer Club Schedules
*** Rifle *** Pistol *** Shotgun ***
Summer Leagues: April thru October
- NRA High Power Rifle - Mon & Fri Evenings, 5:30 to 7:30PM - Started
- 100 and 200 Yd Center Fire Bench Rest Rifle for Score - Wed Mornings, 9AM to 2PM - Started
- 50 yd Rimfire Bench Rest Rifle (IR50/50) - Wed Mornings, 11AM to 2PM - Started
- 100 yd Factory Class Rifles for Score - Wed Mornings, 9AM to 2PM - Started
- Hunter Silhouette Pistol and Rimfire Rifle - Thurs Evenings, 6PM to Sunset - Started
- CNY Trap League - Tues Evenings (Traveling, 10 Home - 10 Away), 5:30 to Sunset - Started
- Black Powder Fun - 2nd Sat of each Month, 9AM to Noon - Started
Organized Trap and Skeet Practice
- Saturdays - 10AM to 3PM
- Mondays - 1PM to 7PM
Sporting Clays - Scheduled
- First and Last Saturdays of the Month
- 10AM to Noon Squadding
Law Enforcement Training
- Syracuse PD Fast Response Team - Thursdays, 9AM to Noon - Rifle Range
- Onondaga County Sheriffs Fast Response Team - 2nd Monday of each Month - 9AM to Noon - Rifle Range
Link to CNY League Web Page - Scores, Standings, Schedule
Camillus Clinches Southern Division
Camillus Match Results - Aug 26 vs Pompey
- Pompey Wins - 200 to 197
- Camillus had 49 Shooters (4 Jrs)
- Shooting Conditions - Very Good
- Scores of 25 - (5 posted) - Rich Prior(100), Conrad Hess(50), George Wede, Len Kallfelz, Tim Corrente
- Scores of 24 - (6 posted) - Tony Noce, Gary Wood, Tim Wylde, Chris Gordon, Anthony Palumbo(JR), Matt Salvatore
- (Last League Match)
Team Picnic and Shoot Off - Saturday, August 30 - 10AM Start
50 Bird Shoot - $10.00 Bird and Prize Fee (Jrs $5.00)- $5.00 Lewis Optional
Banquet starts at 12:00
Link to League Rules and Schedule
Otisco Results - July 23 - Salmon Creek is League Winner
- Weather - Breezy and Warm
- Salmon Creek wins the Day and the League Title.
- Scores of 25 - (10 posted) - Rocky Chamberlain(50), Joe Maciwicz(50). Bob Weigand, Steve Ganley, Tony Noce, Bob Batzer, Alexcis Coningsby, Chris Landon, Dave Shipman, Jim Smiley
- Long Bird was Missed by Dave Simmons - Pot Grows
- 42 shooters played Lewis
- Shoot Off Party at Jordan - August 2nd
|Hunter Ed Class
Program: Four (4) Class's will be Scheduled at the Club - There will be one BOW Course, scheduled in September. All courses will be On Line Preparation, Final Testing and Certificate Issue will be at the Club.
Class Dates and Times: (May not be Posted on DEC Web Site yet)
- 1. Saturday, March 29 - 7:30AM to 3PM - GUN - Completed
- 2. Saturday, July 19 - 7:30AM to 3PM - GUN - Posted, Completed
- 3. Saturday, September 6 - 7:30AM to 3PM - BOW
- 4. Saturday, September 13 - 7:30AM to 3PM - GUN
|Lost and Found
LOST and FOUND
Click on Read More Link below for more details - Contact Club
|Bookmark this Page
Bookmark this Page!
This site will be the members primary source of information regarding club activities and announcements. The only direct club mailing will be in regards to membership renewal.
New Navigation Panel Links Under [- Club -]
- Club Brochure
- Hunter Education Page
- Junior Programs Page
- NY State Law Page
- Registered Competitions Page
- Other Club Activities Page