Summer Silhouette League
Pistol and Rim Fire Rifle
- Starts First Thursday in May (May 7) - 5PM to Sunset, ~20 Weeks
- 22 Caliber Rim Fire Rifle
- Center Fire and Rim Fire Pistol
- Any Sights
- 20 Total Metallic Targets, 5 each at 25, 50, 75 and 100 Yards
- Shoot Off and Banquet
- For Information Contact - Jim Ferguson eMail- (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Link to Silhouette League Page
******** Club Clinic ********
Introduction to Metallic Silhouette Shooting
When: Saturday May 2nd, 8:30 - 10:30 AM
Where: Outdoor Rimfire / Pistol Range (@ end of the road).
Who: This is a no-fee presentation offered to any individual interested in learning how to shoot metallic silhouette; juniors are welcome. NOTE: You must be a club member to participate in the actual league.
Agenda: We will offer an overview of the sport for the uninitiated. Additionally we will cover in depth the rules, equipment and shooting techniques as well as specifics as to how our league functions. We will also spend time assisting participants with the sighting in of their rifles and pistols.
What to Bring: Participants are encouraged to bring rifles or pistols chambered in 22lr or center fire pistols chambered in a straight-walled caliber along with the appropriate ammunition, and safety gear(hearing and eye protection).